Mr. Sestak is an attorney with more than 35 years of experience in the areas of general business and commercial litigation and transactions. He is experienced in corporate, administrative, creditors’ rights, securities (litigation), real estate, employment, professional negligence and environmental matters, with an emphasis on litigation and disputes in these areas. He has appeared extensively before federal and state courts and administrative agencies.
Mr. Sestak has represented small, medium and large companies in all areas of business and business litigation. He has handled general contract disputes, shareholder and partner disputes, commercial litigation and arbitration proceedings. He has represented owners and contractors in disputes and lawsuits involving construction matters, has represented employers in employment litigation and EEOC matters, has litigated cases involving confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements, and has represented professionals, including law firms, accounting firms, engineers and architects, in negligence actions.
Professional, Civic and Community Involvement
- City of Phoenix Commission on the Economy (2001-2004)
- City of Phoenix 301 Committee (Block Watch Oversight, created by Phoenix City Council (1993-1996)
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association (1975-present)
- State Bar of Arizona (1974-present)
- Member, Trial Practice Section
- Member, Corporate Banking & Business Section
- Member, Employment Section
- Member, Construction Section
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association (1997-present)
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America (1990)